Friday, July 22, 2011

Shawn's Birthday at the Pond

Since I have been around, James' boys never really have a birthday 'party'. They would bake a cake and sing, but that is pretty much it. James said he wanted to change this. So, here comes Aunt Kimmie to the rescue! I told him we could go to the pond, the kids could swim, and Jonathan could BBQ. Shawn was so excited about this! I had forgot that I was going to watch Dawn's kiddos on Saturday too! But it all worked out, Shawn was excited that so many of his friends were going to be there! Hint: Braden, Hannah, Chase, Rhea, and Jake. Then of course Aunt Carrie and Uncle Billy came out and a few of their friends. Before going, me and Jonathan headed to the store and picked up some balloons, and water guns. Plus, we still had to get Shawn a present! Everyone had a blast and the main thing was Shawn felt so important that day and most the attention was on him! He told me it was one of the best birthday parties he has ever had! Thank you Kimmie! Awww...he just melted my heart! Here are a few pics!






Crazy kiddos!

Birthday Boy with his cake!

All the kids at Shawn's party!


Who says you can't use a towel, to wrap a present! LOL!


All right water toys!

The happy Birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment