Thursday, January 6, 2011

After the Holidays....



Well it has been a while since I got back on! We have been busy and I am just now finding the time to sit down, and write a few things. So here it goes!

Christmas was AWESOME!! We went to Hillje mass on Christmas Eve with my parents and surprise, surprise, Santa came to my parents house while we were gone! The kids got lots of presents and so did me and Jonathan. It was a very nice night and had lots of fun with them but we had to pack up and head to our house so the kids could get to sleep before Santa got there! Haha!

Jake at So & Mo's Christmas Eve
                                                       Rhea at So & Mo's Christmas Eve

                                Jake can now help SoSo in the kitchen with his own pan and utensils! Its actually real stuff he can bake with! Just in a small size for him to handle! So Cool!

                                          Jonathan with all his fishing gear clothes from Mom and Dad

                                            Me and Jonathan at Christmas Eve

Mom and Dad Christmas Eve

The next morning, I was ready to get up! I woke up at 6, then 6:30, then 7, then 7:30, by 7:45 I couldn't take it any longer, so I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I guess Jake heard me and came into our room. Still half way asleep he said in awe..."Kimmie, Santa came!"  Me: " How do you know?"  Jake: "Come here, look at all the presents!" Me: "Wow!" Jake: "This one is mine, I know because it has a J on it!" Me: " Well we can't open any of them until everyone is awake.....So....Go Wake Everyone Up!!!" Finally after dragging Jonathan out of bed and getting my camcorder ready we starting opening presents. It was great to see both of them light up about each present. Jake got a C.D., an 18-wheeler full of cars, a BB gun, Rocket Balloons, Balls, Rain Suit, Football, a few other things, and the best investment I ever made his Kidizoom Digital Camera! He absolutely loves it, he just walks around the house and outside taking pictures of everything! Rheanna got a Bop-It, Toy Hamster with ball, Rain Suit, Bracelet Maker, Kidizoom Digital Camera, Rocket Balloons, BB/Pellet Gun with scope, and few other things. They got lots of fun toys. They also got a present together from me and Jonathan, Its a huge ball with clear windows all around it with 2 holes for them to climb into and roll around! They loved that as well and wanted us to blow it up right away! But we had to wait for another day, we still had to go to Aunt Linda's Christmas Breakfast and Grandma Drapelas Christmas! Aunt Linda's breakfast was great just a smaller group this year from what I'm told, but it sure was nice. I'm usually not a breakfast kind of person, but let me tell you it was delicious!!! From there we headed on to Grandma Drapelas, it was crazy as always but we did have a great time and even got a special visitor this year! SANTA!! He came inside and handed out presents this year to all the little ones! Really neat!! Overall we had an awesome Christmas!

                                            Rhea and Jake in the blow up ball!
The ball is just about Rheas height!

The whole next week after Christmas I was off of work. So I got to stay home with the kids and become a house wife/ stay at home mommy for a week. The first two days I was super busy cleaning and trying to get everything done off my 'to do list'. By Wednesday I was ready to go back to work, not because of the kids but because of all the house work stuff!! But everything was finished on the list by that day and now some real fun could happen. The rest of the week was full of adventures. The kids cousins Chase and Braden came and stayed the night at our house! It was tons of fun and Braden did great, it was his first time to stay the night anywhere, he woke up in the middle of the night but then went back to bed. We went to Victoria too and did some shopping and then met up with my Aunt Patty and her two granddaughters and ate at Chuckee Cheese! Neat place, I had never been there before, the kids had a blast. Then it was New Years.....

                                              Jacob hunting at our house for deer!
Rhea in the ball!

We had New Years/ late Christmas at Dawns house this year. There was lots of friends and family there and we had a wonderful late Christmas. New Years was also fun. Lots of  food, drinks, and laughter to go all night. It was an amazing New Year especially since I got to spend it with Jonathan, Rheanna, and Jake, my three favorite people!

The next morning we headed to deer camp. We had so much fun there! Jonathan got another doe, and Rheanna was with him in the stand this time to watch! When they came back she told everyone that she shot the doe. They cleaned the deer and we called it an early night. The next morning we got up, ate breakfast, and starting splitting wood. Meanwhile the kids played and shot their guns. The next thing we knew here comes Kevin and all the kids carrying these HUGE raccoons! And then there came Rheanna carrying this BIG raccoon all by herself! She thought it was the coolest thing! Uncle Billy cleaned the raccoons and Rheanna got to keep the hid to it. Which she had to take home! I was not about to stick that raccoon in our car, so Dad put it in his trailer and carried it home for us! He is such a good Mo/Grandpa! (Mom has lots of pictures of deer camp, I will post them later.)

Well I could just carry on and on. But I don't want to write a book! haha! I hit the highlights of our holidays and now we can get back to the normal posts. Without have to catch everyone up again!
Until next time.....God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment