Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Jammin' Weekend!

                                             Jacob and Rhea at Monster Truck Jam!

Saturday was an eventful day! My Mom and I went shopping in the early morning for Vegas clothes! Very excited we both found a dress and got some other bargain buys while we were there!! So excited for Vegas only 7 more days! After I got back me and Jonathan got the kids cleaned up and headed to the Monster Truck Jam! The kids had no idea where we were going....it was their surprise! It was a very peaceful ride up there both of the kids fell asleep, so me and Jonathan got to actually talk in peace in quiet......and how nice it was! When we got closer to the Reliant Stadium Rhea woke up and Jacob....well...we were still trying to wake him up when we got to the Stadium! LOL! It was so cold once we stepped out of the car! Brrr! I was power walking the kids so we could get to our seats! Which luckily they were down low so we didn't have to walk very far! We grabbed a coke and sprite to drink which by the way is such a rip off! But I'm sure you already know that! Got to our seats just in time for us to settle down and get situated before the show! It was a great show! And the kids really enjoyed it!

Daddy and Jake at Monster Truck Jam
Rheanna and me at the Monster Truck Jam!

The show was really cool and I enjoyed it just as much as the kids did! This was Jacob and my first time to go. Rheanna and Jonathan have gone before and were so excited to go back and see the action!

The beginning of the show

The original Gravedigger!

The original Gravedigger doing a jump and the current Gravedigger crashed by the wall!

We had such a blast and will definitely be going back next year! Although I have to figure out how to get out of the parking lot a lot faster than what it took us this time. It was so jammed packed that when we got to our car we waited 30 min. in our parking spot cause the traffic was so bad we couldn't get out. Rheanna even told me "Kimmie, just turn off the car so we can save on gas." LOL! So funny, I guess my bargain shopping and saving money is coming out in her! At least she is learning from the best!! LOL!
Well until next time.......God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment