Friday, January 21, 2011

Kids say the darndest things!

We had a lots of fun last weekend. Friday when we got home the party planner (Rheanna) wanted to decorate and have a party outside at the tree they always play at, in Grandpa Eides' front yard. She went into my craft box got out some streamers and balloons, and started decorating the tree. I had went inside for a few minutes and then Jonathan came in and asked "Did you tell the kids they could play music in your car?" Me: "No, what are they doing?" Jonathan: " Well, they have their music blaring in your car!" Me: " What?! What are they listening to?" Jonathan: "Their CD from Vacation Bible School." Me: " Well in that case, turn it up, they can blare that kind of music all they want! LOL!". When I came back outside they were dancing and decorating. Jacob then preceded to get in the car on the drivers seat and listen to the music. He was pretending that he was driving. It was so funny! Then he hung outside the window and started talking to us. Jacob told us " I'm going to go drive with NO drivers license and No seat belt!" Me: "The cops are going to get you then!" Jacob: "No, they won't cause I will put the car in the drive and go VROOM!!!!! They can't catch me!" I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop! He is a smart little toot! At this time the fire siren started, I told him, "I told you! They are coming to get you!" Jacob: "No! They are going to Granny's house! But they will just drive by there, they won't stop." ......I swear the things that come out of his mouth are priceless! Afterwards we headed to the ELKS lodge to go eat supper with my parents. It was a great supper, and the kids had lots of fun playing with Aaron, Kinley, and Shelby.

Saturday we headed to Rosenberg and Sealy to look at trailers, we found one but our hearts aren't set on it..yet! So we will continue to keep looking. Mom came by and visited a little bit after she got off of work, then we called it a night.

Sunday we got up and went to church and then came back home and ate supper. Grant and James came over to the house also. We all visited and the kids enjoyed seeing Uncle Grant! Jacob of course made everyone laugh once again. We were all sitting on the couch talking and Jacob came into the room and went up to Uncle Grant and said, "You are wearing a girlie necklace!" We all started busting out laughing. I am telling you he is a character!! Grant and James left about 2, and then we had some family time. Mary Ann came over later that evening and ate supper with us, which was very nice! I told her she needs to come over more often! Then Chase called and asked if Rhea, and Jake could go stay the night with them. I told them that was fine since they didn't have school in the morning, but I needed to talk to Aunt Dawn about this first! (They had just gotten back from North Dakota late last night) Me and Dawn talked and she said it was fine, I don't know how she does it. If I had just gotten back home from a trip I wouldn't have wanted anyone to come over, I know she had to be dead tired! But, off we went to Aunt Dawn's house!

Monday after work I went and picked up the kids, they had a good time like always with their cousins and Aunt Dawn. Although I had to get on to Rheanna for acting up a few times. She has been acting out lately, but we talked and discipline was put in order for talking back and having an attitude. Apparently the talking and discipline we set out for her is working, cause she has been super good lately! So good that we are surprising them with a trip to Houston on Saturday to see the Monster Truck Jam! This week has been pretty good with the exception of Jacob having to go to the doctor. He woke up Wednesday morning limping around and not in a good mood. He complained that his toe was hurting. I looked at it, and it looked like he had a dry skin crack under his toe. But I couldn't see very good cause he kept squirming around and crying so I put some Neospirin on it and covered it with a band-aid, and we left for school. About 2 or 3 Mary Ann called and said his toe was really hurting him and it looked all red. When I got home I looked at it and was a little concerned I thought it must be an infection. So the next morning Jonathan took him to the doctor, it was confirmed, that it was infected and he got 2 shots and some antibiotics. Poor thing, the shots really hurt him, but he was a trooper about it all. Although he did love the pampering. When I got home yesterday he showed me where he got his shots and was running around playing, so I knew he felt a lot better! He has been fine ever since, but does not like the medicine he has to take. He told Rheanna that it tasted HORRIBLE and yucky! But he is good about taking his medicine even if he doesn't like it and that I make him take the whole cup full and rinse it water and drink it again just to make sure he got all of it. Even this morning he told me "Thank you Kimmie for giving me my medicine, even though I don't like it!"....Hey, at least he is using his manners!

This weekend should be lots of fun. Me and Mom are going shopping in the morning for clothes for Vegas! Yay! I'm so excited! When I get back we will leave and head to the Monster Truck Jam! I have never been but hear it is lots of fun! We shall see.......
Until next time......God Bless!

P.S. I promise to get some pictures this weekend of the kids. I haven't posted any in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment