Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Wonderlands!!!!!!!!

Since I last posted we have done quiet a few things. And just like always we are still buzzing busy little bee's!!! Which will only get worse as the holidays get closer. Although I think we might get a little break this weekend! Yippie!

Friday, was a super busy day. After work I went straight home and started fixing Rheanna hair, and doing little finishing touches on her outfit. And and always trying to get myself dressed and ready to go as well. We had to hurry to do this all, since we were suppose to leave at 5:30, and I don't get off of work until 5!! But we did it! We jumped in the car with my Mom, Mikey (my brother), Miranda (his girlfriend), and her Mom and sister, and headed to the Wortham Theather in Houston to see the Nutcracker! With only one wrong turn and me getting them back on track we made it to the Theather just on time. Our seats were good and in a great spot as always. Rheanna looked so beautiful, and was very excited about everything! As the ballet started Rheanna kept moving cause she couldn't see. So I quietly made her sit with me on my seat. As we sat there watching the ballet, I got a little emotional. Here I am doing all the same things my Mom and Dad did with me. It is so special that I get to share that with Rheanna. The way she was just so 'lit' up about everything was amazing! It makes me happy to see her so happy! Then came intermission....we got up to walk around and take a few pictures.


                                         Rheanna in front of the HUGE Gingerbread house!


                                              Me and Rhea in front of the Christmas tree


                                                 Rheanna standing by the orchestra and stage


                                    Our view from our seats, we were at the bottom level, middle in the back


Then the ballet started again...she really enjoyed it! Afterwards we looked at the gift shop and I bought Rheanna and Jake a nutcracker keepsake ornament for the tree. We left and finally got back home LATE!
The next morning we got up and started getting ready for Christmas at Uncle Grants house. I had already wrapped every ones presents with the exception of what the kids were going to give them....We made cookies for both Uncles. First Jake made his, and then Rheanna. They did an awesome job, with very little help from me. We made it to Grants house around 3. It was nice to spend time with him before everyone else showed up. It was a nice evening, with lots of good food and family. Everyone enjoyed their presents and I was happy to see a smile on every ones face.

                                          Baking cookies for Uncle Grant and Uncle James


                            Rheanna, Aiden, Shawn, and Jacob at Uncle Grants house for Christmas!


                                               Rhea tearing into her presents.


                                                Jacob opening his presents.


                                          Me, Aiden, and Rhea playing Hedbanz that Uncle Grant
                                         got her. Super cool and fun game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment