Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Family Pics

We have some friends that take really awesome pictures. They were going out to the pond and we decided at the last minute......Hey! Lets take some family pictures out there! The pictures came out great! Jacob and Rhea were a little antsy since they were at the pond but could NOT jump in until we were through taking pictures! As soon as I said, "We are DONE!!" they jumped in!
Jonathan and I also took pictures without the kids. We are going to use them for our engagement pictures, whenever that time rolls around. Hint, hint! (We are slowly starting to plan.)
Here are the pictures:

Family photo 1


I love these photos!

I think this one is my favorite!

The sun kept hurting Jacobs eyes. It was pretty bright out there!



I love the editing done on this one!


Love

This is Mary Ann's favorite one! She said it looks like the scene at the end of a love story.  Lol!

Crazy in Love!

 We should have prints here any day now! So Excited to put up our 'new' pictures!
Until Next time! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment