Friday, December 10, 2010

JACOB MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't going to post today, but I had to post some things that Jake told me last night and this morning!

First off, Mary Ann messaged me yesterday and said that Jacob got his card pulled at school yesterday. She asked him if he was talking to a friend and he said, No I was talking to my teacher! She asked him what he said and he said he couldn't remember. So..when I got home yesterday I made him sit down and talk to me. Needless to say he didn't want to talk or tell me anything, and just kept whining. Finally he told me that he got his card pulled, I asked him why? he said that he didn't pull it his teacher did! Me: Well why did she pull your card? Jacob: Cause I was talking to her. Me: What did you say to her? Jacob: Well, I told her I didn't like her! Cause she was being mean! As I chuckled  to myself I asked why was she being mean, were you not listening? Jacob: No, I wasn't listening. Me: Jacob, we do not do that at school or anywhere for that matter. That behavior is unacceptable and ugly. Are you suppose to be ugly to people? Jacob: No Mam' Me: That's right we do not behave that way, So tomorrow you will apologize to your teacher and tell her I'm sorry Mrs. Carlee for pulling my card, my behavior was unacceptable. Jacob: Yes Mam' I not do it again. We then preceded to go on with our normal evening. He was fine after that, being his normal self again. We were sitting outside and he was justa talking away! He then started saying JONNY, JONNY, JONNY!!! I asked him who is Jonny? He told me that Jonny was a man that lived in our Christmas lights outside, but he is very tiny, so you can't see him. I began to laugh and he just kept going on about Jonny, that he lives in the lights and is very tiny and moves from light to light. (We have the chasing lights on our house.) The things he comes up with, I swear! We finished our evening with the kids watching a movie, and went to bed.

So this morning when we were getting ready I asked him what was he going to do today? He said tell Mrs. Carlee he was sorry. I was glad that he remembered! We got in the car and headed on our way to school. The kids were trying to find frost on the ground and I asked him again. Me: Jacob, what are you going to do when you get to school? He response, which still cracks me up was... Jacob: Tell my teacher I'm sorry, I will do it after you leave though! I laughed and said No, you will do it when I'm there. Jacob: Well, alright.
I laughed so hard after I dropped him off at school. He is a smart little whip, he thought he could get away with it!!! He did apologize to his teacher, and everything he told at home he didn't even do. His teacher said that he was not listening and kept spinning around in his chair, and wouldn't sit still. That is why he got his card pulled.

This is an older pic, but you will get the jist of what I'm talking about!


I swear that child is going to keep me laughing till I'm old and gray! He reminds me so much of my brother J.C., he is the same way! Little things he says and even the way he carries himself is like a spittin' image of JC. So JC if you ever want to have kids just look at Jacob's attitude and the way he is, your kid will be the same way, if not worse. Mom always told me just wait til you have kids, remember all the things you did, it is going to be payback!!! And sometimes I see that! Err....Moms are always right! I'm just dreading when Rheanna gets older, Jake I'm not so worried about, but Rheanna is a girl and things are different for girls, I would know! All the things I did, Heck! She won't even be able to leave the house!!! LOL! Well my Mom did a darn good job with us, hopefully I can follow in her footsteps! I least I'm going to try!

Well Until next time.......God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment