Monday, March 5, 2012

4-H Fashion Show

The Wharton County 4-H Fashion Show was this past Sunday at the Extension Office. I was truly surprised to find that there was only 6 entries in the entire Fashion Show! This is absolutely shocking to me. When I was in 4-H we had 5-6 contestants in EACH category, not 6 in total! But that's ok, we still came out ahead!! I have been practicing with Rheanna for the fashion show since last week, and it definitely paid off!!!! Rheanna was the only person who had competition in her group. She was either going to get 1st or 2nd. I was a nervous wreck!!!! We had practiced so hard, I just wanted her to win 1st. But I knew the little girl she was up against was a talker and not afraid of anything! But I just kept a positive attitude and told Rhea no matter what, I was proud of her!

They also had Round-Up the same day and time so we had to wait until Round-Up finished to hear the results. Finally, they announced the awards for the Fashion Show. Rheanna's group was the last one to be called: 1st Place in the Division of Buying Casualty...........Rrrhhean (speaker trying to pronounce her name).........I jumped up and said RHEANNA EIDE!!! I couldn't help it....LOL! I was one super duper proud Momma!!!



Rheanna receiving her 1st place award.

Winners of the Fashion Show. (The girl next to Rhea, was the one she was competing against!)


Daddy was also busy this past weekend working on Rheannas Chicken Coop. We are almost done. We should have it completed at the end of this weekend. Rheanna helped as much as she could.




There is a lot more work done on it now. We have all the tin up except for one side. All we need now is to finish the windows and door. And we should be Chicken ready!!!

Well Until Next Time, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment