Friday, April 15, 2011

Its been a while....Hello again!

WOW! It has been a while since I have been on. I have much to catch you up on! Lets see……
The house is coming along just great! We finished the siding and put a coat of primer on it. But the real task is at hand…PAINT!! I picked out the colors and Jonathan agreed, thank goodness. I was tired of trying to find the perfect colors I wanted. And actually I didn’t find them at the store, a neighbor down the road from us, gave me the paint swatches they used on their house.

The kids are growing up so fast! They have been super busy with the Fair coming up. They both have a bucket calf they are going to show. Rheanna has a black and white bull calf named Mator. Jacob has an all black calf  that he named Buster. Rheanna has done really well with her calf, she can walk it and it doesn’t drag her around. Rheanna is Mators Mommy, he follows her around everywhere, just like a puppy. Jacob on the other hand…..Oh Lord! I don’t think that will be one of my proud Mommy moments when he is in the ring. I can see it now…Jacob trying to pull his calf, getting frustrated and saying, “(sighing really loud) I don’t want to do it anymore. Here you just take it.” Or when the judge asks him a question, the response would probably be “Just don’t tell me.” I swear, when he is in a good mood, he is the most funniest, non-stop talking, kid there is. But if he is in a bad mood, WATCH OUT! He has gotten better about this, but he is just stubborn and hardheaded like his Daddy, and everything has to be perfect. Rheanna has really come out of her shell since I have been around. But she stills needs to open up to other people….therefore she is going to be in the Little Mr. and Ms. Pageant at the fair as well. Maybe this well break her of her shyness to other people. Plus it will be a good experience for her! I have always loved pageants! They are so much fun! For the past few years I have put Shelby, a girl I use to babysit, in the fair pageants. The first year she was a little iffy of the situation, but every year since then she asked me if we are going to do the pageant again. When I was a little girl, I was in every Fair pageant, Little Mr. & Ms. Pageant, Junior Miss Pageant, and then the Queen’s Pageant. I loved every single one of them! Little Mr. & Ms. I won 1st runner-up. Junior Miss I won 3rd runner-up, and Miss Congeniality. In the Queen’s Pageant I was 10 season passes away from winner of Queen of Ticket Sales! Hopefully Rheanna can accomplish some of these as well! Oh and Rheanna received her First Reconciliation as well...she was so happy, she loves going to CCE and this just makes me jump for joy! She will also be receiving her First Communion this year as well! God is Good....All the time. & All the time.....God is Good!

Also Jonathan and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary on April 9! Talk about time flying by! It has been a wonderful adventure, finding the love of my life, and becoming a Mommy all in a years time! God has a plan for us, and I think we are definitely on the right road! May he bless us with many years to come!

Last be certainly not lest, I attended my first ACTS Retreat! WOW! WOW! WOW! It was an indescribable, awesome, refreshing, eye opening, most powerful thing I have ever see, heard of, or been to! If there is one thing you can do for yourself in life, it is to attend one! I had such a wonderful time! And came back renewed in my faith, opened my eyes to the beauty all around us, and knowing just how powerful prayer can be! There are so many things I want to share, but I can't. What happened at the Retreat is where it stays, and you will understand why once you go. I am so glad I said 'YES!' to the Lord. And to see all the wonderful people there to support us was Amazing! I could go on and on about it, but then I would probably write a book about it! LOL! But I will leave you with this quote: "We can do no great things, only small things with great love.."-Blessed Mother Teresa

Until Next time.....God Bless!

P.S. I will post pictures later of the house and yard, and of the kiddos. Have some but need to finish downloading them, promise by next week they will be up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment